Efficient and Tested Solar Panels
Installing the right Solar panels Canberra and local surrounds
For those of you new to Solar the two main components you will want to be aware of are your solar panels and your inverter – Each Solar System can be put together with a variety of different combinations and we can provide alternative solutions to those listed below, however we have listed these below as this are the 3 types of solar panels we recommend using due to the reasons stated above. Each one has great performance abilities, all come with warranties and each gives you an option for your preferred budget.
Please check out the inverters page for information on our preferred inverters. Also if you click on our Package deals page it will give you a list of combinations we recommend and a good deals on our most typical installation a 5KW solar system
Jinko Solar Panels
These solar panels are Positive Quality approved and were used at both the 20 kW Royalla solar farm installation, and at Canberra’s IKEA installation.
- Jinko Solar panels is a global leader in the solar industry.
- Jinko Solar panels is the world’s largest solar module manufacturer
- The most reliable solar brand, a proven track record as the ideal partner for making the best photovoltaic (PV) modules and delivering unparalleled service.
- Established Australian subsidiary (Technical and repair support available in Australia)
- 270 or 300 KW Panels.
- 10 year product Warranty
- 25 Year linear performance Warranty
- 4 Busbar Solar Cell – Adopts new technology to improve efficiency of modules. Better aesthetic appearance
- High Efficiency – High module conversion efficiency
- Low-Light performance – Advanced glass and solar cell surface texturing allow of excellent performance in low-light environments
- Server Weather Resilience – Certified to withstand wind load (2400 Pascal) and snow load (5400 pascal)
- Durability against extreme environmental conditions – High salt and ammonia resistance certified by TUV NORD
- Jinko Solar Individual panel dimensions 1650 X 992 X 40 mm
CSun Solar Panels
- Higher module standards than those laid down by international certification institutes to ensure that our modules can be used effectively at any location
- Resistance to ammonia and salt spray for use e.g. in coastal and farming areas
- Hail-tested with a diameter of 25 mm and an impact speed of 23 m/s
- Production lines are certified according to international quality and environment standards ISO 9001 and 14001.
- 10 Years Material and workmanship warranty
- 25 Years Linear Power output warranty
- Temp Range -40 degrees + 85 degrees celcuis
- As one of the leading PV enterprises in the world, CSUN has delivered more than 1.4GW solar products, to residential, commercial, utility and off-grid projects all around the world
- excellent performance under weak light conditions
LG Solar Panels
- Great Visual Appearance
- 25 Years Product Warranty (Parts & Labour)
- More Power per Square Metre
- Improved 25 Year Performance Warranty
- Comparison tests of the LG panels against
many other brand panels. LG NeON® 2
models are consistently among the best
performing in these tests.
- Solar panels slowly lose ability to generate power
as they get hotter. LG NeON® 2, has an improved
temperature co-efficient to standard modules,
which means in hot weather LG NeON® 2 panels
will deliver higher output
- While functioning in low light, the solar light conversion to solar energy is enhanced
- Extreme wind load resistance
- LG solar panels are tested between 2 to 3 times
the International Standards at our in-house
testing laboratories, ensuring a very robust and
longer lasting solar module.
- This superior performing panel is ideal for homes seeking a visually pleasing solar PV panel and for roofs where space is tight or where future system expansions are considered e.g. to incorporate battery storage or electric car charging.
Not sure which solar panel system you need?
Send us an inquiry and we can have one of our friendly staff assess your property for the best system to suit your property and energy needs. Don’t forget to check out our inverters page and special package deals to see our preferred options.
If you are interested in a larger system for commercial property use; send us an enquiry and we can discuss larger system options with you.