Below is a list of out preferred inverter options. There is a range to suit all budget types and you can check out our package deals for a standardised system.
We have Chosen these products as there performance is superior; they are leaders in the industry and each of these is an established Australian subsidiary company, meaning all support and supplies are located here in Australia
- Australia’s Most popular Solar inverter
- A World leader in Solar Technology
- Battery Ready
- Wireless ready
- Established Australian subsidiary (Technical and repair support available in Australia)
- Fronius system are exhaustively tested to ensure they can withstand the harsh Australian Conditions, including water spray, dust , salt and extremes of temperature.
- Certified by the clean Energy council (CEC) of Australia and are on the list of CEC approved components
- Manufactured in Austria
- Supported by a 5 Year manufacturer’swarranty
- Smart Grid Ready
- Snap inverter Technology
- Integrate data communication
Zever Solar Inverter
- Dual MPPT for flexible installation
- Zeverlution inverter combines all aspects of a simple, reliable and affordable PV inverter
- Patented inverter topology Zeversolar uses less power electronic components for further increased reliability.
- Lightweight less than 11 kg
- Compact design with IP65 casing for outdoor use
- Sunclix connectors for toolless DC wiring
- Quiet with only 25dB noise
- High operating altitude of up to 4000m
- Optional and retrofitable integrated Ethernet and Wi-Fi communication
- Support of remote firmware update
There are different sized inverter systems available; our expert installer will be able to advise you on the right size system for you needs. The size will predominately depend on the amount of accessible space on your roof as well as your requirements for energy usage.
For more information on our Fronuis inverters, send us an enquiry and we can forward on specifications for the system you require.